Architectural oversight for the front end, establishing best practices and guidelines, and active hands on development. Development with a focus on reusability and consistency. End to end design of large scale projects that focus on user centered design aspects. Conception and creation of design solutions that address both primary user goals as well as business goals. Refine, maintain, and enforce our current design guidelines and strategies across all platforms. Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications, templates, and code. Work collaboratively as part of a team that includes visual UX designer, business analyst, technical chief architectural, and software engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent.
- Experience in prototyping wearable devices required (e.g. Google Glass and devices which interact with the Internet Of Things), field testing CoreLocation and CoreMotion frameworks.
- 4 years experience doing UI/Front-end development with a solid knowledge of Objective C/ mySQL and in building iOS mobile applications.
- Knowledge of C++/QT/Swift.
- Understanding of implementing responsive design techniques.
- Ability to produce and maintainable scalable code.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies.